Marking its Centenary initiative in 1995, the National Council of CII established four Centres of Excellence.?These Centres are to facilitate strategic breakthrough improvements to enhance Competitiveness of Indian Enterprise.?
Sharing CII's Vision for India, CII-IQ works towards building India as a Developed Nation by 2020.
To become an International Centre of Excellence for Training and Development on all aspects of Competitiveness through Quality.
CII-IQ's mission is to leverage the Quality Movement to transform India into a better place for all its citizens.
The CII-IQ Team
Primarily, a thirty-member core team forms the mainstay at CII-IQ. Collectively, the team has several thousands of man-hours in experience. Their exposure to international practices and different industry sectors, honed by internal training come to the fore as they advise, train, manage and guide various organisations. Where required, external faculty members from India or abroad assist in providing services and research.
- Promoting awareness of Quality for enhancing the Competitiveness of India Inc.
- To provide education, training and counseling services in 'soft technologies', relevant to the Quality process.
- Recognizing excellent organizations and presenting them as role models.
- Providing a platform for the sharing of best practices, performance and strategies for enterprise competitiveness.
- To conduct research in select thrust sectors for the development of implementation models on Quality.