Quality in Public Service Organisations
CII-IQ has been working closely with several government agencies to improve governance processes through:
- Partnering, training and sharing of best practices with the Central/State Governments and Local Administration.
- Pilot projects with Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Department of Education, etc.
- Training for Inspection and Certification bodies under Government of India.
- Training on QMS for Public Service Organisations (IS 15700) to support Government Departments to attain "Sevottam" Certification.
- Helping GoI Departments viz. CBEC, CBDT, EPF Offices, Reserve Bank of India, and Passport Offices to review and improve their processes.
CII-IQ is also working with LBSNAA (Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration) Mussoorie to improve quality in Government Agencies and Administrative Units.