QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND LABORATORY SERVICES
- Training and handholding support for implementing Quality Management systems (QMS) across industry and services sector.
- Training and accreditation standards and handholding support to inspection and certification bodies.
- A complete range of training and counselling support on laboratory practises, clinical laboratories, legal metrology and other subjects.
- Training and Counselling on citizen’s character development and quality in public services.
- Advance training on risk and business continuity management, organisational maturity, benchmarking and auditor calibration.
- Certificate course on quality management and analytical techniques (statistical methods)
- Development of Industry Level Standards.
The QMS and Lab Group represent CII in various committees of BIS such as management systems, conformity assessment, consumer policy and QCI Accreditation board for Certification Bodies for Quality Promotion.
Key Event Organised by the QMS and the lab group include:
- National Conclave for laboratories.
- Seminars and conferences on related subjects
2012 marks the 20th year of the Quality Summit